Welcome to the Atrium!
The Atrium is a school for Pre-Kindergarten
through 6th Grade located in Watertown, MA near the Cambridge line. Established 30 years ago, we believe
that small classes, passionate faculty and a truly engaging, hands-on learning
environment can draw out the best in each child. Our graduates emerge curious
and capable, truly loving learning, and welcomed by both public and independent next-schools throughout the
Please explore this section of the website to learn more about the
- Small classes that nurture imagination, intellect and character
- Innovative curriculum through a progressive educational model
- Extraordinary resources: Spanish, violin and environmental stewardship
- Welcoming, diverse community
- Commitment to sustainability and our “green school” facility
Better yet, experience the Atrium for yourself! Please check the Open House schedule or click here to schedule a tour. We look forward to meeting
Linda Echt, Director
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
At the Atrium, we learned to try, to experiment, to
take creative risks, and to recognize that the most unexpected combinations
yield the most extraordinary results.
RUTH HENRY ’89