How To Apply
Choosing the right school is one of the most important decisions parents can make for their children. At Atrium, we make every effort to assist families each step of the way and help you through the process. For any questions, you may contact Sandi Dunn, Director of Admissions, at email@example.com or at 617-923-4156 x125. Inquire today!
Step by Step Application Process:
1. We are currently accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year.
Contact the admissions office to schedule your visit! We look forward to meeting you.
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE
2. Complete and submit an application with a $50 application fee.
Please send the appropriate AISNE student evaluation forms to your child's current teacher(s). These forms are to be submitted by the teachers directly to Atrium School, no later than Tuesday, January 15.
- PreK through 1st
- 2nd through 5th
- 6th through 8th (English)
- 6th through 8th (Math)
- 6th through 8th School Administrator Evaluation
- 6th through 8th Student Questionnaire
3. Complete a financial aid application if needed. Our school code is 1422.
4. Schedule and come in for a parent tour and meeting.
**Please note that children must be 4 years old by September 15 for PreK and 5 years old for Kindergarten.
Atrium School is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools and the Association of Independent Schools of New England. Atrium School admits students of any race, color, religious affiliation, national and ethnic origin, and qualified handicapped students to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at our school. Atrium School does not discriminate in violation of any law or statute in the administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school administered programs.