The Atrium School admissions process has been designed to give a fair and balanced assessment of each child’s unique character and potential contribution to the school community. There are many factors that affect admissions decisions and determine which applicants would be “best-fit families” for Atrium. The application process initiates an ongoing dialogue between school and family with the goal of building a relationship of trust and goodwill that serves the best interest of the child(ren). Thank you for your partership in this collaboration
Atrium School is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools and the Association of Independent Schools of New England and admits students of any race, color, religious affiliation, national and ethnic origin, and qualified handicapped students to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at our school. Atrium School does not discriminate in violation of any law or statute in the administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school administered programs.
Questions? Get in touch anytime. Email Mason Sand, Director of Enrollment Management, or call 617-923-4156.
1. Fill out the online inquiry form.
2. Attend an Admissions event (optional).
3. Come to Atrium for a parent tour & interview.
4. Submit an application with $50 fee.
5. Provide teacher evaluations and previous two report cards / narratives (if applicable).
6. Apply for financial aid (if needed).
7. Bring your child to Atrium Admissions Day in February.
8. Receive your admissions decision on March 10.